SV in 2012
SV in 2013
- Saturday and Sunday, September 10th and 11th, 2016
- Format: 2 Day PHRF Regatta.
- Planned Fleets:
- Symmetrical Spinnaker, A & B Fleets,
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker, Main & Jib Fleet,
- Individual Class Fleets (5 boats required to make a fleet)
- Registration Fee: $50.00
- Register on RegattaNetwork.com
- Saturday—first race @ 11:am. 2 races. After Party to follow (see below)
- Sunday–Race start @ 10am. 1 race. 1:30 pm— Trophies & Awards (see below)
- Skipper’s Meeting: 9/10 @ 10am behind Allure Restaurant / J-dock
For more event information contact Dan Malak, Co-Chair, [email protected]
Saturday & Sunday, September 10-11, 2016
After Party Information: Three Sheets & Southern Comforts Restaurants
Saturday: Three Sheets is offering pizzas and chips & salsa at 1⁄2 price. Complimentary beer for Regatta participants provided by the committee.
Sunday: Southern Comforts is offering 1⁄2 price off selected appetizers (Starters). $1 off all drafts and drinks until 7 pm ($3 for a domestic draft).
Slips – Boats are welcome to dock their boats for free at Chandler’s Landing Marina on Friday–Sunday. Please contact Dan Malak @ [email protected] to make arrangements. Slips for after parties are available at The Harbor docks.
Overnight accommodations at Hilton Bella Harbor Hotel (next to Southern Comforts) and numerous other local area hotels.
Lake Ray Hubbard, Rockwall, Texas
Proceeds of this event will benefit the Mental Health Association of Greater Dallas.
The Donna Ross Memorial Regatta is back! Please join us for the 3rd Annual Donna Ross Memorial Regatta on Lake Ray Hubbard, and help raise awareness for mental health!
Please join us for exciting an exciting regatta series on Lake Ray Hubbard to raise awareness for mental health! There will be several races on Saturday, September 10th, 2016, which will continue on Sunday, September 11th, 2016, each followed by after-parties and an...read more